I've encountered a vergence in the force.


Hi Kids! Here's a shot from the cartoon I've been working on - which is about half finished I reckon. Now here's an odd thing (technically). The little boy in the centre of the shot I've animated in Flash and lip sync'd at 25 fps to the soundtrack.
I render it out as a png stream and import it into his surrounds that I've made up in photoshop where he's composited and put together. When it's completed I render it out and bring it into Premiere and then try and sync the soundtrack again...and it's out of whack a few frames. I found a workaround but if you know the answer...please let me know because I don't.